JBL PRX612M 12" Two Way Stage Monitor Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement System
* Maximum SPL 134db peak
* Dual purpose enclosure for both front-of house and floor monitor applications
* Eight M10 fly points for horizontal or vertical suspension. One M10 pull-back point
* Optimized EQ for monitor or front-of-house applications
* 305mm (12 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
* 37.5mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium, compression driver
* 1000 Watt (Dual 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® amplifier
* DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
* Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
* Dual-angle pole mount socket
System Type : Self-powered 12",
Maximum SPL Output : Full Range: 134 dB peak
Monitor: 133 dB peak
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : Full Range: 50 Hz – 19.5 kHz
Monitor: 51 Hz – 19.5 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB) : Full Range: 60 Hz – 17.5 kHz
Monitor: 61 Hz – 18.5 kHz
Coverage Pattern : 90º x 50º nominal
Amp Design : Crown® Class D
Power Rating : 1000 W ( 2 x 500 )
Dimension (H x W x D): : 592 mm x 353 mm x 340 mm ( 23.3 in x 13.9 in x 13.4 in )
Net Weight : 15.6 kg ( 34.5 lb )
* PRX612M is the most compact and versatile speaker in the PRX600 Series. It has been designed to deliver maximum performance for its weight and size as both a stage monitor and a front of house main PA. Two user selectable EQ settings are provided to optimize the system for either application. With a dual socket pole mount the PRX612M is a perfect match with a PRX618S subwoofer, offering a high performance self-powered sub/sat system.
* The PRX612M is comprised of a 305 mm (12in) 265F Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H-1, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by 1000 watt (dual 500 watt) Crown® Class-D digital power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
* All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
* The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.