JBL PRX625 15" Two-Way Self-Powered Sound Bass-Reflex System
* Maximum SPL Output 135db peak
* 2 x 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofers
* 37.5mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
* 1500 Watt (3 x 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
* DSP input section with dbx® Type IV™ limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
* Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
* Obsidian DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
* Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
* 8 M10 Suspension points and 1 pullback point
System Type : Self-powered dual 15",
two - way, bass - reflex
Maximum SPL Output : 139 dB peak
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : Flat: 40 Hz – 19.5 kHz
Boost: 39 Hz – 19.5 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB): : Flat: 55 Hz – 17.5 kHz
Boost: 50 Hz – 18 kHz
Coverage Pattern : 90º x 50º nominal
Amp Design : Crown® Class D
Power Rating : 1500 W ( 3 x 500 )
Dimension (H x W x D) : 1.053 mm x 424 mm x 413 mm (41.47 in x 16.71 in x 16.27 in)
Net Weight : 27.2 kg (60 lb)
* If a simple set-up is required and full bandwidth output at high levels is a must, then the PRX625 is most likely the optimum solution. With the same foot print as the PRX515M, the dual 15" woofer design creates enough low frequency content to serve most live music or music playback situations. When coupled with a PRX subwoofer (or multiple subwoofers) the system becomes a high volume sound reinforcement solution, perfect for regional tour companies and AV Rental companies looking for a scalable, easy to employ audio solution. We recommend using the PRX618S-XLF in conjunction with the PRX625 as the extended low frequency capabilities of the subwoofer compliment the frequency response of the PRX625.
* For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ, 'flat' for speech intelligibility and 'boost' for enhanced bass and crisp highs in recorded music playback. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applications.
* The PRX625 is a self-powered, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a broad bandwidth. The PRX625 is comprised of two 380 mm (15 in) 265F Differential Drive® woofers, a 2408H-1, 37.5mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a multi-channel Crown® Class-D power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
* The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
* All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.