JBL PRX618S-XLF 18" Self-Powered Subwoofer System
* Maximum SPL 133 db peak
* 460mm (18 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
* 1000 Watt (2 x 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
* DSP input section with dbx® Type IV™ limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
* Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
* Obsidian DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
* Top panel M20 pole mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
* Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
System Type : Self-Powered 18",
bass - reflex
Maximum SPL Output : 133 dB peak
Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 30 Hz – 105 Hz
Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 39 Hz – 93 Hz
Polarity : Normal or reverse polarity
Crossover Frequency : 90 Hz
Amp Design : Crown® Class D
Power Rating : 1000 W ( 2 x 500 )
Dimension (H x W x D) : 685.8 mm x 530.9 mm x 716.3 mm ( 27.0 in x 20.9 in x 28.2 in )
Net Weight : 37 kg ( 81.5 lb )
* The PRX618S-XLF, extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX618S-XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
* The PRX618S-XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX618S-XLF is comprised of a powerful 2268FF Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer driven by a 1000 Watt (dual 500 watt) Crown Class-D power amplifier. Dual-Bridge Technology™ directly links discrete amplifier channel outputs to each voice coil in the Differential Drive woofer. Electrical power transfer to the transducer is optimized for more power performance. A proprietary DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
* The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
* All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
* Special note: JBL highly recommends that no more than 70 lbs of weight be placed on a speaker pole that is mounted to a PRX618S