QSC RMX-5050 Power Amplifier
QSC's RMX 5050 power amplifier represents the state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile entertainers, the RMX 5050 is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability.
Like its smaller sibling (the RMX 4050HD), the RMX 5050 features a three-tier, Class H design. The RMX 5050 is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. The RMX 5050 uses the best available component upgrades to increase peak power by 25% over the RMX 4050HD.
Like all RMX amps, the RMX 5050 features balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon® outputs, front-mounted gain controls, plus signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance.
Amplifier Selector Tool
Need help choosing the right RMX Series amplifier for your speakers? Select your loudspeakers from over 200 of the most popular models to find out which amplifier will provide optimal performance.
* The new flagship of the RMX line, the RMX 5050 provides extremely high power and represents tremendous value
* The RMX 5050 provides advanced thermal performance, delivering higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications
* Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance
* 3RU chassis only 16" deep
* Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
* High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
* Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
* Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
* Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs for maximum flexibility
* Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
* Front mounted gain controls for easy access
* Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
* 3-year warranty. An optional 3-year extended service contract is available. Ask your dealer for details.